Things we can do for you
YOU DON’T RUN YOUR BUSINESS AS A COOKIE-CUTTER OPERATION, SO WHY USE COOKIE CUTTER LEGAL FORMS?
Too often small businesses run into legal trouble because they use the “do it yourself” legal method, thinking they are saving money by avoiding lawyers. Unfortunately, these “back of the napkin” agreements or internet form documents can lead to unnecessary and expensive litigation down the road, negating all of those up-front cost savings. For a small investment of time and money up front, you can set your business on the right course legally and avoid time-consuming and costly disputes down the road. Some issues require only simple planning and documentation. Others require more complicated solutions. It takes experienced legal counsel to know the difference.
Whether you are a small start up trying to get your business off the ground, or an established business looking to move in new directions, taking the time to lay a proper legal foundation can avoid costly and time-consuming legal disputes in the future. Among the many issues to consider are proper corporate formation, preparation of partnership agreements, shareholder agreements, operating agreements, employment agreements, lease agreement, terms and conditions for your customer and vendor agreements, and licensing requirements.
THEY FAIL TO PLAN
At the Law Office of Lawrence B. Lambert we understand your small business because we are a small business. All of our clients have direct contact with an attorney at all times because there are no levels of bureaucracy. You’ll get expert advice the first time and this expedites your case and helps save you money in the long run..
• The Miami-Dade County Bar Association
• The Pinecrest Business Association
• The Palmetto Bay Business Association
• Business Networking International
AWARDS AND ACCOLADES
• Martindale Hubbell AV® Preeminent™ rated litigation attorney since 2011
• Florida Super Lawyers Magazine Rising Star in 2006
• Florida Trend Magazine’s Legal Elite™ in 2006
SOME PAST CLIENTS
- Antique Mall Yall
- Bed Bath & Beyond
- Cendant Corporation (Franchise/Branding company)
- Coral Gables Hospital
- Costa Final Cleaning LLC
- Cross Country Home Services (A National Home Warranty Company)
- Demand Fitness LLC
- Gerber Finance, Inc. (International Trade Finance Company)
- Hialeah Hospital
- Joey New York (Cosmetics Company)
- Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida (Hospital)
- My Little World Preschool
- Palmetto General Hospital
- Safe Journey Transport
- Tenet Healthcare Corporation